Over 10 years we help companies reach their financial and branding goals. Maxbizz is a values-driven consulting agency dedicated.




411 University St, Seattle

How to Avoid Pitfalls for Work Permit Visas

The L1 visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows foreign companies to transfer managers, executives, or a platform with specialized knowledge to a U.S. company. The U.S. company must be a branch, office, parent, subsidiary of the foreign company. The employee that is transferred must work as a manager, executive, or person with specialized knowledge. […]

H-1B visas for the US

How to Get Work Permit For the US?

You need to apply for a work permit after getting full-time employment in the United States. A work permit is a photo identity card issued by USCIS, also known as Employment Authorization Document or EAD. In short, to work in the USA, you need an H-1B work visa sponsored by a US-based company. The H1B visas […]