Beneficiary Qualification Letter
Identifies, analyses and measures the job position
What is Beneficiary Qualification Letter?
The evaluators at International Evaluation determine if a profession qualifies as a “Specialty Occupation” because it requires a bachelor’s degree in a specialised field. In addition, the Beneficiary Qualification Letter assesses if the candidate’s educational and/or professional history qualifies for the proposed position of employment.
A Beneficiary Qualification Letter identifies, analyses and measures the job position in reference to specialty occupation requirements. Specialty occupation “is defined as” an occupation that requires:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree or its equivalent is a minimum condition for entry into a particular condition.
- The degree required should be common to parallel position among same organization or the job is so complex that it can be performed by a certain individual with a degree.
- The employer required a degree or its equivalent for the position.
- The nature of specific duties is so special and complex that knowledge to perform such duties can be held with a person with a minimum Bachelor’s degree.
USCIS imposes stringent immigration standards. If you apply for any form of visa and the USCIS determines that you do not qualify for the position for which you are applying, they will demand that you submit an RFE. The solution is just a click away. Our Beneficiary Qualification Letter is a letter that helps a petitioner strengthen his case while applying for a foreign position by demonstrating that he is qualified in the specialist area for the position being sought.
- Your academic work-related documents are to be submitted like degree letters and more to be submitted and notarized.
- Resume including jobs held, responsibilities, if any.
- Transcripts, postgraduate degrees, and publication copies.
- Reference letter from industry colleagues, and employers.
How it Works?
- You need to submit to us your academic and work-related documents in English. If your transcripts are not in English, you must provide us with certified translations. If you do not have certified translations, we can do them for you for an additional fee. We also offer the best services in English translation.
- Make an online payment via QUICKBOOKS or offline payment via a check or cash at our office.
- We will send you an evaluation form. You must fill out the form as accurately as possible.
- We provide you with a Beneficiary Qualification Letter timely.
If you have any questions on Beneficiary Qualification Letter, ask us your on [email protected]
Connect with Our Experts Today
We are here to provide you with the information and guidance you need. Fill out the form below, and our experienced team will reach out to you promptly.
How It Works
Explore our meticulous process, designed to seamlessly guide you through academic evaluations, expert opinions, qualification letters, work experience assessments, business plans, and translations. Your success, our journey together.
F. A. Q's
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to your questions regarding beneficiary qualification letters, their purpose, and how they can support your visa application.
Our evaluations are often conducted by experts, who are typically independent from our organization, specializing in the assessment and verification of foreign credentials.
The time required for academic evaluation can vary depending on the plan that you opt for. Normally it takes 5-7 business days.
A general academic evaluation may be sufficient for some purposes, such as admission to certain educational programs.