Working in the US with Beneficiary Qualification Letter
You must know about the reality before applying for the H1-B visa for working purposes, don’t panic it’s just a heads up before we get to the solution.
The visas declined to an all-time low as a stat 12.6% in the year ending September 2021 thanks to the pandemic and stricter policies stemming from the pandemic according to immigration lawyers.
But a ban has been lifted by Biden’s government on the ban of H1-b visas to expire which allows foreign skilled workers to cover up for the shortages in the tech industry.
The program allows 85,000 new visas annually but the worker can change their companies and roles within companies to extend their visas.
There were record layoffs in STEM jobs, but the sector recovered quickly as compared to others. There were 230,000 jobs in the IT sector according to the U.S. Bureau of Department of Labor, which means what we are seeing is a resurgence in employment and that’s great news.
Beneficiary Qualification Letter
A Beneficiary qualification letter is a letter that helps a petitioner make his case stronger when applying for a foreign position that he is qualified in the specialty category to attain the requested position.
Usually, due to USCIS, strict standards, an RFE is issued, that’s where it will come in handy.
Specialty Occupation and H1-B
This nonimmigrant classification applies to people who wish to perform services in a specialty occupation, services of exceptional merit and ability.
Specialty Occupation Eligibility
Theoretical and practical application and highly specialized knowledge. Should have a Bachelor’s degree in the specific specialty (or its equivalent), a condition for entering the U.S.
Position to qualify for specialty occupation
- Bachelor’s or higher degree or its equivalent is a minimum condition for entry into a particular condition.
- The degree required should be common to parallel position among same organization or the job is so complex that it can be performed by a certain individual with a degree.
- The employer required a degree or its equivalent for the position.
- The nature of specific duties is so special and complex that knowledge to perform such duties can be held with a person with a minimum Bachelor’s degree.
For a Person to Qualify to Perform a Specialty Occupation
- Holds a U.S. bachelor’s or higher degree required by the specialty occupation from an accredited college or university.
- Holds a foreign degree that is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor or higher degree required by the specialty occupation from an accredited college or university.
- Holds an unrestricted state license, registration, or certification that authorizes you to fully practice the specialty occupation and be immediately engaged in the specialty in the state of intended employment.
- Have education, specialized training, or responsible experience that is equivalent to completion of a U.S. bachelor’s degree or higher in a specialty occupation and have recognition of expertise in the specialty through progressive positions directly related to specialty occupation.
Period of Stay
An H1-B specialty occupation worker will be allowed for 3 years or an extended maximum of up to 6 years though some exceptions may apply under (AC 21).
The H1-B classification is subjected to 65,000 new visas each fiscal year; however, it may change from time to time given the conditions, outside related.
However, the point to note is 20,000 petitions filed with those with master’s degrees or higher from U.S. institutions are exempted from this cap.
So why I’m talking to you about RFE, for the same reason you are here, you applied the USCIS didn’t seem you fit for the particular position and requested for RFE’s or if you are new to this, let me break it for you.
The thing is if you apply for any type of visa and the USCIS, the immigration organization seems that you don’t fit or proofs are not enough for the given position or scenario you are applying they will request you for RFE’s, and trust me it’s not the end of the world if such a situation persists.
The solution is just a click away, Beneficiary qualification letter as said above it’s a letter that helps you strengthen your position that you fit for the particular profile.
How it Works
It determines job about qualification falls under specialty occupation, a job that requires theoretical and practical knowledge in a particular field like architecture, physical science, medicine, law, health.
- Your academic work-related documents are to be submitted like degree letters and more to be submitted and notarized.
- resume including jobs held, responsibilities if any.
- Transcripts, postgraduate degrees, publication copies.
- Reference letter from industry colleagues, employers.
So, what are you waiting for get yourself out of the hassle and trust our experts who have been dealing with you like a pro and have your dream come true of working in the U.S?
Trust International Evaluations and we will not let you down, we know your dreams are important.